BrandMeister is developed, maintained and supported by volunteers all over the world. There are several open volunteering opportunities at this time.
If you have been using BrandMeister for a while, you became a BM Wizard and want to help other hams? You could help answer questions posted on the new BrandMeister Support Portal. Contact us to apply!
The Telegram instant messenger also has several language-based support groups. Please consider participating in these and helping fellow hams:
- General (English): https://t.me/BRANDMEISTERGENERALSUPPORT
- Canada (English/French): https://t.me/BrandMeisterCanada
- France (French/English): https://t.me/BrandmeisterSupportFrancais
- Guatemala (Spanish/English): https://t.me/BrandMeisterDmrGuatemala
- Morocco (Arabic/French): https://t.me/BrandMeisterDmrMorocco
- Panama (Spanish/English): https://t.me/BrandMeisterDmrPanama
- Philippines (Tagalog/English): https://t.me/BrandMeisterDmrPhilippines
- Thailand (Thai/English): https://t.me/BrandMeisterDmrThailand
- Turkey (Turkish): https://t.me/BrandMeisterTurkey
- USA (English): https://t.me/BrandMeisterUSA
Documentation & Articles
BrandMeister is constantly evolving and we also need people to write short articles about the new and updated features in new releases.
BrandMeister’s interface is available in multiple languages. As as the application grows we need new translations. If you are a native speaker in any of the below languages, please apply!
- English to Čeština
- English to Dansk
- English to Deutsch
- English to French
- English to Hungarian
- English to Italian
- English to Nederlands
- English to Português
- English to Spanish
- English to Swedish
- English to Serbian
- English to Russian
- English to Ukrainian
You can translate as much or as little as you’d like.
This very BrandMeister news website is need of design update. If you are a WordPress theme guru, please apply!
If you master some of the languages below and have a minimum of 8 hours per week you can dedicate on BrandMeister development on the long term, please apply!
- C / C++
Thank you !